Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why the Slience?? It's because of a life FAIL.

This isn't going to be one of my happiest blogs. honestly, it is one of my saddest.
This summer, while I had the best and most accomplishing times with the BigRedHorse, was one of the biggest fails of my life. My marriage seemed to fall apart. Most of you know that I have three wonderful boys that mean the world to me and the BigRedHorse is just a few steps behind. It all finally fell apart in October. After a long 6 week battle of heart and mind it was made clear that parting ways was the only option. The details are still being worked out, but I am ok with the whole situation.

One detail that has been decided is the BigRedHorse. Now, don't go freaking out. I would never sell my boy. I would sell a kidney on the black market before I would even think that. So, the deal. Olly goes to Indiana to a friends 50 acre farm until I get back from basic and AIT. Then he will go to my duty station. This way I dot have to pay expensive board and rely on a number of people taking care of him. One person, who is incredibly trustworthy and she even owns a mobile spa. He will be in heaven. Fat too.


As for the military, I will be a 68W(MEDDAC) and have no clue where I will be stationed. All that info I will post when I get it. I do know that I will be attending Basic training at Ft. Sill in OK and AIT (advanced individual training) at Ft. Sam Houston in Texas. I leave March 28th 2011.


Any questions? Ask away!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call this whole thing a life fail ;) Still way proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew something was going on. Good luck in your new ventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curve ball but you are a tough chica and will get through this better on the other side. AND with Olly there too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is full of turns and twist and continuously challenging us in different ways. I am so sad you will be gone as you were the star of my new move to Ft Eustis. I wish you the best and I believe many good things will happen.

    love yellow ducky

    ReplyDelete