Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Heyyyyyyy BRH!!!!!!!

I am so excited about this that I have no introduction, I just have to say it! The BRH is in my home town, so all I have to do is go visit and I get to see him. I get to ride him. I'm one more step closer to having him near me. My mom was so gracious as to go see him and take pictures of him. Now, remember that he has been to pasture for almost a year. That's right, it's been almost a year. Scary.
Hey, kid what I need to know is, what do YOU have for ME?

The first thing I thought when I saw the text come in was HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT MANE!!!! Then, I said WHO CARE'S!!?? That's my BRH!!!
 Rockin' the JollyRoger halter...

I miss him so much and right now he would do me some good. Funny how all the things in my life that mean anything to me are male. Now, that is scary. I have decided to purposely ignore the little "male" tid-bit and move on.
After blinking away the tears, I start to evaluate what his condition is. Not like "bad" condition, like "outta shape" condition. He has lost a years worth of muscle.
 Can't wait to get on him and whip that into shape!!! 

When I took him to his temporary home he was a fit as he ever was, jumped as high as he ever did and was a sound (mentally, that is) as he ever was. I'm curious to see how he is. He is a TB ya, know. According to my mom, he's doing quite well. She even had a teary-eyed melt down. That's the kind of effect the BRH has on people. You can't help but love him.
Grandma Gracie (my mom) with the BRH. Such a good grandma!!!!

I have so many plans for the BRH, I just have to get him near me. His mane and tail, OMGosh, his tail. You know how anal I am about his tail. I'm actually scared to even look at it. I'm sure he hasn't had a tail bag on it and there were rumors of cockle burrs. I just might scream. Maybe Grandma Gracie can do some grooming for me before I explode. 
I wish I were there to be able to love and hug on him, to give him the care that I want. Soon BRH, soon. I promise.

I hope to have some pictures of him soon that I have taken. Ill keep y'all updated.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/11/11 20:57

    Wow, whoever bought that sweet jolly roger halter deserves an award

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Good to hear from you again. Hope you two are reunited soon.

    ReplyDelete