Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ok, so let me tell you why I have blogged in like a month. I started back to school (nursing this time)and I would rather ride than blog...sorry. Alos my Great Dane had 15 pups and I have been taking care of them. They are all in new happy homes...well not all, I did keep one beautiful female for myself. Her name is Casey's Cup of Noodles. I named her after an awesome person I met this year. I think if our ages were a bit closer together we would be bestest friends! So since I am suppose to be studying, I am going to post a shit load of pics and a video to show you what I have been doing. Hopefully I can catch up later.
Fat Kiki






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/2/10 00:32

    *SIGH* Klein and I miss you and Olly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video of your red beauty and love all the pic's! :)

    ReplyDelete