Saturday, April 18, 2009

Got My Saddle!!!















I waited all day on Thursday at home, so I could sign for my saddle. UPS delivered it late in the afternoon. Why do they deliver stuff at like 1600 when they know you are waiting on it? It actually is not as bad as I thought. I LOVE leather, the smell, the look everything. THis time I got a synthetic saddle. Go Wintec....it looks like leather and is pretty durable. It sure doesn't smell like leather...but what are ya gonna do? I hope it rides like leather.





Friday I took my saddle out to try it on Olly and to meet Stacy to let the two kiddos play. We took them to the arena and turned them loose. They are sooooo funny. They loved it. Klein is so huge her stride was like 1/2 of Olly's. He had to literally gallop to keep up with her. I think he was in heaven. 15 minutes in heaven....lol. She was all his for a short time. He got more of a work out running with her than he did when I was riding him. He is going to be so sad when she leaves at the end of this month. Klein is leaving the 27th because her mom doing a short tour in Korea. We will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous19/4/09 01:57

    Awww I wish you guys would have moved in like...a year ago ;) Thanks for taking pics!!!!!!!!!!!! You let me know when you want pics or video! I'm THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete