Sunday, April 12, 2009


Today I got to spend damn near the whole day at the barn. It makes me feel warm inside. As I am still waiting for my saddle in the mail, I asked my hubby to help me fix the fence, the right way. So as he headed to the hardware store I got to love on Olly. We measured for the new gullet, went for a walk and go some new braids put in. He looks so stunning! We will soon be ready to start a new training program that will strengthen his topline and get ready to start jumping, again. Keep your eyes open for new and exciting obstacles, we are going to be the best on the Island....lol!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/4/09 05:10

    http://www.vogmall.com/LOW PRICE BUT HIGH Quality ,Nike shoes Adidas shoes ,Air

    Jordan shoes LV Handbag
    ,we will give you high quality

    products
    and service ,welcome !

    ReplyDelete