Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Who has an Awesome BigRedHorse??? I DO!!!

I know I am suppose to be on vacation, but I am so proud of my boy, I can't wait until I get home.

I got online this afternoon to check on the FaceBook happenings and saw that one of my friends that I went to the Lucinda Green clinic posted a link on her page from Horse Talk Magazine. She recently wrote an artcle and submitted it. I knew that she took pictures of everyone that attened the clinic, but by no means did I think that we would ever be in the article. There were so many other horses that were way more advanced than Olly and I. I just kinda shoved it out of my mind. I did, however, get the copies of all the awesome pics she took.
So, back to the magazine...I go to the link to check it out and son-of-a-monkey!!! On page 20 there is a picture of Olly and I coming out of the water jump! I cannot explain how cool it is. I mean I know that I have an awesome horse....but now the whole state of Va knows too. Not only did we get a picture, but we got a whole paragraph about us. My boy is a STAR!! Next thing you know he will be on TV (lol)!!! I have attached the link so EVERYONE can read....And I know you will!

1 comment:

  1. I read it! YAY! Of course we all know how wonderful you AND the Olly man are, but a little reminder is super cool! Nat Geo or Practical Horseman will be on my doorstep anyday to photog, and write about Jackson's sheer awesomeness. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND! :) You won the horseshoe on my blog so email me your color preferences and address to pinkcurlytail@yahoo.com... If you want it on one of Olly's old shoes, I can do that, and will send you my address in order for you to send it my way. If not, let me know if you want me to use a used shoe or a new one. Depends on what look you're going for, really. I am in the middle of moving hell, but I will do my best to get it to you very soon--i.e. it may take a bit, but you WILL GET IT and it will be worth the wait :)!! I sell these downtown on the Riverwalk and she can't keep them in stock!
    Congrats girlie!
    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete